ShowBox apk is a pretty popular app that has been doing the rounds for quite a while. The amount of popularity of the app is justified by the fact that it allows you to watch free movies online and also download them. I recently tried out the app, and what struck me was the lack of information on how to install the app. So here’s an Installation guide in case someone like me ever finds it confusing in the future.
For starters, let’s talk about what ShowBox APK is. This is a small sized file that can be downloaded for free from plenty of sources. An apk file enables your Android OS to install the app so it runs properly. In fact, when you download something off the Play Store, you actually download the app’s apk file which installs itself as an app.
To get ShowBox apk, here’s what you need to do…
- Go to Google. Search for “Showbox apk” and open any website you trust among the results.
- Look for the download link and execute it.
- The file should be downloaded in no time, provided you have a decent internet connection.
Do make sure to scan the file for viruses, lest you end up with a bad file.
Now that you have showbox apk, how to install it on your Android? Check out this easy Showbox Android Installation Guide!
ShowBox for Android: Easy Installation Guide:
Now that you have the apk file installed, follow these simple steps.
- Go to Settings in the home menu.
- Open the “Security” tab.
- Look for “Unknown Sources”.
- This option is disabled by default. Enable it so files from outside the Play Store can be installed.
- Now that that’s done, tap the downloaded file to run it.
- Go through the permissions it lists.
- If you agree, you may press “Install”. The app will be installed in a matter of seconds.
Installing ShowBox HD is child’s play if you follow this simple Installation Guide. Do let me know if you come across any problem. I’ll be happy to help you out.